all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

smash it with a hammer.

Hey guys! My feet smell!!


Good gracious, has anyone eighteen hundred thousand dollars? Tell me, why should it cost to make invaluable art? I will live in a box for the rest of my life. I will live in a dorm room for three more years and then, with my fancy degree, I will live in a box. I will paste my diploma to the side of the box. Everyone who walks by will see the diploma and think, now there's a concert violinist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home