all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

let your hurt hang all around you

I used to I keep this running list of things that are wrong with me. Physically, socially, emotionally, you name it. I was pretty cool. If I thought of something new I'd go back to the list and write it down. I thought it was a good thing to keep an accurate view of myself in case I started getting too proud.

If I could find that list... I'd have a few things to add.

It seems that in my quest to give direction to my life I've lost sight of everything important. Either that or what I once thought was important isn't really important at all. Or maybe nothing on earth is important. It would be kind of funny if after all this humans really are just glorified, confused animals and there's nothing more to life than sex and chocolate. In which case, damn it, I'm missing out. Is it bad if I wish that no god existed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home