all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, June 29, 2007

how does it feel?

I had a dream that I met Bob Dylan at a Bob Dylan concert. Except it was old Bob Dylan singing on stage and 25-year-old Bob Dylan that sat next to me at the concert. Before the concert me and young Bob ate this piece of cake that had a shot of tequila in it and got a little drunk. I told him his music made me want to be a musician, but I felt crappy because I was a violinist and not a singer like him that could make powerful statements with my words. He told me that was ridiculous and it was the exact same thing, just the stupid people wouldn't pick up on some of mine becuase they had to think harder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

I finished Bob Dylan's Chronicles (Part 1) the other day. I thought of you. My host dad gave me his second (?) copy of Let It Be (the record record record) the other day. I thought of you. I miss your musk. I think of you. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home