all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, February 17, 2008

getting smaller while the world gets big...

I have been in this building all effing day. All weekend actually. But stuff is coming together. I think.

That was the vaguest description of my life.

Terror Texts was amazingly good. Sarah Palsma is a goddess. As is my recorder-virtuosa roommate.

One more week, everyone, and I will have my life back. One more week. My bow hairs are dropping like flies which is disconcerting. One amazing thing about moving to a bigger city next year will be having violin shops closer than, you know, a three hour drive, so I don't have to make a weekend trip just to get my bow rehaired. So that's good.

In other news... I am in love with Across the Universe. It is better than chocolate. Beatles-flavored chocolate. I loooove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home