all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm glad we saved a piece of this marsh

I am tired of letting other people's bad decisions make me feel like an idiot. That is EFFED UP.

Let's be honest, everyone is overconfident, ignorant, self-righteous, cynical, naive AND insecure in her or his own special way. That's just humanity. I wish we could all learn to unapologetically embrace our own shit and deal with it out in the open instead of shoving it under the surface, wearing some kind of perfect little hey-everyone-look-how-put-together-I-am mask. It KILLS me.

I need to practice more but I am too worked up. Although I suppose Tchaikovsky by his very nature caters to pissed off musicians. Hopefully that will play to my advantage tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home