all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

not for all the farms in cuba

I am feeling better, after a night of listening to angry girl music in Justi's van followed by a viewing of more than a healthy dose of episodes of The Babysitters Club which I found oddly enough in my brother's old room.

Although I have to say, people are generally idiots. Myself included.

I am packing up, headed to see Ruthie tomorrow! Excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home