all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, November 16, 2007

we're not in infinity. we're in the suburbs.

I just had a serious "HOLY SHIT" moment. I have apparently ONE more violin lesson before Christmas break. Classes start the 8th... my recital is the 20th... which means I have at best three lessons before then. And at best four before grad school auditions.

I could use a certain quote from the beginning of I Heart Huckabees to express exactly what I am feeling, but perhaps I should leave it up to the imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home