all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Saturday, January 26, 2008

oh great intentions, covenant with the imitation

I've been trying to write something to submit to Spectrum - I've always meant to do it but I've never gotten around to it. And I'm tired of having inconsequential intentions. Anyway I wrote some stuff tonight, but you know how you get on what you think are amazing late-night spurts of creativity, then you read it over in the morning and think, "wow, I am remarkably disabled"? Yeah, I'm reasonably sure this is one of those times. Piss.

Speaking of which, Sweeny Todd was FABULOUS. Depressing but fabulous.

So I am at home, indulging in one of my guilty vices, a show on TLC which will remain nameless. I have drill tomorrow, which may or may not be a disaster as I have not played my horn since approximately September.

Anyway, I am off to reconvene my current Sufjan Stevens binge. That man is out of control.

Good night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you! and i am also going to try to submit something to spectrum...and hopefully actually get IN the spectrum - ha. doubtful. oh well. i love you lots honey! meh!!

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home