all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, February 17, 2008

on the floor, at the great divide

When driving back to the OC after drill, or break, etc., I find the sight of the obnoxious orange water tower extremely comforting. I watch for it after I get through Hawarden. I get very excited when I see it looming in the distance. That's weird.

I am just a little angsty feeling. I think I have practiced too much today. But not really. Can I just say, after next week I am NEVER PRACTICING AGAIN. Unless, heaven forbid, I actually get into grad school. Wouldn't that be something?

I need some caffeine. For real. I am going to take care of that, then continue to get p'owned by Tchaikovsky. What a hoser.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

what does "p'owned" mean? I think it might be new slang since I've left Japan, as I've seen it other places as "pwned" or something similar.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home