all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

career change?

sheltered in scarlet
sights of life and
Death

Seeing lines
crooked and straight
drawn cautiously through

a light
from eyes away
cuts airs of optimism

who knows what is caused
or causes

I found this in my binder this morning. I don't even remember writing it. I was probably randomly emo at some point last year...

Poetry is funny. If I were are famous writer I would totally make up things at random, just try to make them sound obscure and mysterious, then sit in my my mansion and giggle as critics try to decipher what I really meant. Joke's on them, man. I should look into that.

Oh, and happy pirate day. www.talklikeapirate.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home