all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, August 20, 2006

i will be waiting.

I sound silly when I try to pretend like I know stuff. Hence, previous post. Still t's me o, though.

I feel like I should be sentimental about now. I feel like writing something meaningful about that, you know, long and winding road of LIFE...about how maybe this is the last day of my last summer at home...about how when will I ever see my friends again....about how things that seemed so invaluable two years ago I can't even remember clearly now...

But, alas, sentiment was never my strong suit. Or something that I'm even remotely comfortable with.

So I will say: I am absolutely STOKED to go to school tomorrow...absolutely DISGUSTED with myself and my perpetual failure...absolutely BAFFLED at the female psyche...absolutely INCREDULOUS of the family and friends God has blessed me with (whom I continually fail to appreciate)...and, most prominently at the moment, absolutely CLUELESS as to what to do with the rest of my life.

Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I LOVE YOU!! (and your adopted llama...i just sat and watched him rub the side of his box for awhile...who knew virtual pets were so enthralling?)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Ruthie said...

You could be in a travelling circus?
You could be a professional killer? (you know, since you're such an expert marksman... woman...)
You could own a pet shop?

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home