all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Saturday, June 17, 2006

if you say the word...

Happy 64th, Paul. If you're lonely, I'd be happy to send you a valentine, you know, birthday greetings? Bottle of wine?

The other day I watched a news broadcast about Paul's divorce and forthcoming 64th birthday live FROM ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS.

I was there, baby.

But it did make me wonder why they didn't have anything more pertinent to to report on than some guy's divorce. Even if he was a Beatle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Remember when we hung out with Paul and John in the Cavern Club?

I do.

4:49 PM

 
Blogger aubrey said...

Sigh...the good old days.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Matt Hulstein said...

You're both wonderful. Someday I will find a way to love someone as much as you two love the beatles. Until then, I shall remain loveless until my former teen idol comes along.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home