all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Monday, February 27, 2006

beef....stew.

Oh, the joy that is Rent.

Except for the fact that now that I finally have the DVD, all I want to do is watch it. Over and over.

In other news, I kind of learned to play poker yesterday, except I lost like seventeen cents. Oh well, they weren't my seventeen cents anyway.

I am feeling about as lethargic as is humanly possible.

There is a GINORMOUS care package from my church sitting on my floor, and I like eating from it. All day long. Except I discovered today that I can't stand ramen. But isn't it the best feeling ever when you bite into a Hershey's kiss thinking it's a normal Hershey's kiss, but it turns out to have yummy caramel inside?

WOOO!!! That's a high.

My voice is coming back I think, so that's good, since I'm leaving for choir tour in like three days.

This is the boringest blog ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home