all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, July 04, 2008

I got my diploma and my room deposit in the mail this week.

Slowly... there are becoming less and less things to wrap up. Actually I think the only thing left to do is send in to NWC for a grade report for the Army from Spring '08. Which I am noticeably not doing. I really hate this. Really.

Justine and I have been talking about how different people and different places bring out completely different versions of oneself (which I think I have already blogged about more than once, but what gives?) and I really do think that NWC brought out the absolute best in me. At least the best I've seen so far. And I miss that person. I have turned into a huge jerk-pile in the past month. Almost two. Is that possible? Two months?

I don't want it to be over.

I love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennamae said...

my mom spilled water on my mail... and my diploma. it didn't soak through so no damage. i laughed so hard!
can you imagine? "um, Northwestern... could you send me a new degree... mine got wrecked. thanks!"

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home