all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, May 30, 2008

Well, I'm a waitress now. This seems like a right of passage for those of us in the arts. People keep asking me what grade I'm in, like I'm in high school. Really though, since I've been in Huron it often feels like I never left. There's no connect between here and Orange City so it kind of feels like college never happened.

Sara left this morning. Justine gets here soon, hopefully, otherwise I might freak out.

I miss London. I found my leftover British currency yesterday. Equivalent of about $15 but they won't exchange it at the bank because it's coins, not paper money. It seems logical that I should go back, because otherwise those 7 1/2 pounds will go to waste. So the moral of the story is... I'm not spending any more money until I have enough for a one-way plane ticket to England. Waste not, want not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home