all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Monday, April 28, 2008

...yes



If you were wondering, I am "Mrs. Wagner". I've given up on correcting everyone:) Note the music terms of the day.


I think I am a very, very selfish person. I don't know what to do with that. I don't know when watching out/standing up for myself turns into selfishness, you know? Is what I want or need or wish important, or should everything be about "denying" myself, whatever that means, for the sake of someone else?

It is the last week of class. How did I get here?

Is there anything left?

Will I ever like myself again after I'm done here?

Will I ever talk to my best friends again?

It always surprised me after high school some of the people I have NEVER heard from.

I am my own worst enemy, let's be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home