all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spalsy and I are singing at Baccalaureate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gehhhh!! Exciting!!!

Any ideas on what we should sing? Doesn't have to be "Christian", just anything we deem appropriate. Please let me know if you have suggestions!! Woo!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

How about "For Good" from Wicked? Or "Taylor the Latte Boy"?

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

funny that Ruthie suggested you sing "for good". I think I had a dream once that you and spalsy were singing that, but I think it was for a funeral (?)...no clue who died, but you sang it mighty pretty :)
I can't believe I'm missing all of this stuff...I don't miss the stress, but I'm going to miss all the sappy friend stuff.
Congrats on getting to sing!

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home