all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, March 09, 2008

time is tapping on my shoulder

I went to church this morning. I got out of bed at 9:30 and got to church at 10. I could hear Karen Wacome speaking already from outside the door, and I thought it was curious because they usually don't start until 10 or so minutes late. I glanced at the clock in the lounge and it said 11. Double take. 11?

So it's daylight savings time. And I am reasonably sure I wouldn't have ever figured that out if I wouldn't have tried to go to church. I would have gotten to school tomorrow an hour late and wondered what the jeff was going on. I'm pretty much the coolest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home