all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Saturday, February 24, 2007

everybody's talkin bout...

There is nothing like a week and a half of missed class. The Army is apparently much less stressful than NWC. I never get to sit down and talk to people at college. I don't get to take four naps a day at college, either. I think jazz is just what the doctor ordered.

And, there is nothing like a pointlessly condescending email from a certain academic advisor to force me back to reality. I am so tired of people telling me what's best for my life. DAMNIT.

Mostly because I myself cannot tell what I should be doing with my life.

I feel like a bad person for not being excited about Mexico next week. Finally I have a chance to do something not for myself, and I'm too tired from all the other shit to put my best foot forward.

And here is a secret:
I am tired of being single. I really wish I were above this.

I would encourage - nay, command - you to read The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono. One of the most amazing things I have ever read EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home