all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

but i would not feel so all alone. everybody must get...

Well, we're back at it. And to be completely honest I don't believe I have every actually resented being at school until now. I do not want to take classes that I do not care about. I do not want to be well-rounded. I do not want to stay up until eternity for the sake of learning things that I will NEVER REMOTELY USE.

So I will get out of my funk and tell you all some things that I like about life.


1. although my computer is indeed a pile (a pile whose warranty has expired) the new part only cost like 35 dollars.

2. the yellow balloon that i blew up during finals week is still as inflated as it was when i left for break.

3. i am getting a fish on friday. a tumored one. "that tumor is so big it's probably a threemur." i miss Scrubs.

4. i found someone to buy my western civ books. these books were passed down from larissa to ruthie to me and now to heidi ackerman. they have stayed in the happy music major family. and now i have fifty dollars.

5. the caf won a medal today with the thai chicken wraps.

6. " lucky charms

7. i have in my posession a camel that speaks Arabic.

8. i passed the PRAXIS. i was pretty worried there for awhile.

9. i am quite possibly going to bed. not because i have everything done, but because going to bed means i can read my new John and Yoko book until i fall asleep, and i have been looking forward to this all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home