all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, January 12, 2007

my popcorn speaks spanish
creating more intelligible insight
than my computer screen.

ramaker gave me a book
fatter than my belly
after the popcorn
i had to carry it by hand
like the olden days.

there is duct tape on the tower
i wonder
if it would help hold
together
anything?

my coffee smells like coffee
that is not fresh
i myself
am slightly stale.

the cd is not perfect
and i will not be perfect
but at least i found
my garden state movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home