all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, September 19, 2008

Things I've learned from the city:

First and foremost, the Frames are THE SHIT. As per emo-kid-working-at-used-CD-store's recommendation, I bought the album "Set List" and it basically got me through this week. Game over.

Money is hard to come by.

The reasons why four-year-olds should not take music lessons are infinite in nature.

There is very little that cannot be cured by hysterical laughter.

Consult roommates before grocery shopping, or you just might end up with eighty servings of oatmeal in the pantry. No kidding.

Pictures of my house are soon to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

So I just commented on the previous post, but I don't care. I'm commenting on this one too. I LOVE YOU!! The whole roommates-food thing-- yeah. That's how we ended up with three loaves of wheat bread.

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home