all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Thursday, November 02, 2006

five beatles anthologies...and a partridge in a pear tree

In room 314 there are many Beatles. If it were not so, I would have told you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

I forgot Edgar the purple llama existed until just now. So I fed it some hay. It must've felt quite neglected.
P.S. One of my friends, Takeshi, is in a Beatles cover band! He said sometime he wants to jam to Coldplay tunes with me! Yeeeaaayy!

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home