all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Sunday, October 15, 2006

nothing of consequence

I am watching reruns of Star Trek. Kirk is monologuing about new lost love. Poor guy. Spock is wearing a stocking cap.

2:00 feels less exhausting knowing I don't have to get up in the morning.

I love the music building when I'm the only one there. It's so creepily peaceful.

I cleaned my room. Just for the hell of it.

I have a ghetto-tastic dress for my recital. It's way cooler than me. Seriously. Now I just need to reach the level of ghetto-tastic in my violining. A lofty goal.

I am in love with the song "Buckets of Rain" by Bob Dylan. He is so perfectly imperfect. I want that quality as a musician.

Poor McCoy. He's so confused. Just tried to save the girl's life, and Russia gets the a-bomb first. Happens to the best of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home