all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Friday, October 27, 2006

hormones, anyone?

I get so frustrated with this school. So incredibly frustrated. What frustrates me even more is knowing that as soon as I leave I'll wish I were still here, where it doesn't matter how little of my efforts/progress in a practice room make any difference in a performance.

Yeah... so eventually I'll have to end up in some alternate universe where there are actual repercussions of effing up an audition... AKA, not having a job.

Encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home