all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I realize this may be a little silly, but blogger, for some crazy reason, would not allow me to include this blog in my Gmail account. And as my Northwestern account will not exist for much longer, I exported the blog to a different address:

http://pavement-tune.blogspot.com


I'm probably being ridiculous and there's probably a much easier way to solve this dilemma, but we persevere. In any case, I won't be updating at this URL any more. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home