all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It has been a pretty awful week. But, a thing I need to remember:

I have awesome friends. Seriously. Phone relationships are infinitely better than no relationships. The only thing I lack is snuggling which is difficult over the phone but not impossible.

I have lately been listening to The Arcade Fire. They do not suck.

Yesterday four out of seven scheduled students forgot they had a lesson. But my previously tone deaf voice student stayed on pitch for over half the lesson which I count as a huge victory. I'm still in a good mood from that.

Oh, and in TWO WEEKS I start violin lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ABOUT FREAKING TIME. GAHH!!! Excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home