all my little plans and schemes - nothing but a bunch of dreams. all i really needed to do - was maybe some love. i don't expect you to understand - the kingdom of heaven is in your hand. i don't expect you to wake from your dreams - too late for pride now it seems. why must we be alone? it's real, love - yes, it's real. -- john lennon

Monday, January 02, 2006

oh my gosh, Danny DeVito, I love your work!

Maybe I should make a New Year's resolution to stop making emo blog posts. Ha. Like that will happen. It seems that the only time I feel like journaling or blogging or whatever is when I'm peeved about some or other occurance that has me in a temporary fit of rage, or at least a fit of....fitlessness. Er.

Maybe I should resolve to stop being so dang nerdy. Like making resolutions about blogging.

Maybe I should resolve to be more emo. Yeah, that's it. Maybe this is really the source of any discontent I might feel. I'm not sufficiently expressing myself with outward punkness. Bring it on, Chris Carabba. What's funny is that when I typed "Chris" I accidentally typed "Christ." And I don't think Christ can be compared to Chris Carabba. But what do I know? Hmm. While Chris's hair is everywhere, Christ himself is everywhere. Maybe there's a connection here. I'll let you know any further revelations.

I have been having very strange serieses of dreams. I sincerely hope that serieses is a word. If it's not...well, maybe I'll name my kid that or something. Anyway. Weird dreams about Army things, about a certain person who will remain somewhat nameless...which is a strange expression, when you think about it, because just because a person's name isn't disclosed doesn't mean he/she doesn't have one. Hmm. It would be odd to be nameless. Anyway. Strange dreams. There's really no more to this story at all. In other words, my life is not particularly exciting at the moment.

Sara and Justi left me. Whatever shall I do? Who knows, maybe I'll actually get stuff DONE, you know, like the scholarship applications/study abroad applications/passport applications/life application that I haven't been doing. Ever. We'll see about that.

In other news, I'm really craving Chinese food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home